https://actinsurance.comPlease review the information below and be sure to email or call if you have questions.
White Salmon Spring Festival
officially opens at 3:00pm Friday June 2nd
- Minimum required operational hours:
-Friday June 2nd 3:00 pm until 7:00 pm
-Saturday June 3rd 11:30 am until 7:00 pm
- The main stage has events and music performing long after these hours of operation; you are welcome to stay open as late as you’d like to make additional sales. All equipment must be removed by 2:00pm Sunday.
- **All vendors/participants must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance that states:
1) Coverage for the set-up to take-down dates of the festival: June 2-3, 2023
2) $1,000,000 General Liability Insurance (minimum)
3) Bingen/White Salmon Community Festivals listed as “Additional Insured”
- All units must be in place no later than 2:00pm on Friday June 2nd 2023
-Check in & Setup can begin Thursday afternoon at 4:00pm.
-Please do not set up without contacting a Spring Festival vendor official.
-No vehicles are allowed to drive on the park lawn without prior approval.
-Because the park is next to the elementary school and there is school on Friday June 2nd we ask that all vendors have their cars out of the way and off of Washington Street by 2:00pm in order for the school buses to line up
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own tables, chairs, canopies, and display equipment
-The festival only provides the space.
- The festival will be held wind, rain, or sunshine! Please plan accordingly
-Due to unpredictable weather it would be beneficial to come with a canopy.
-Bring weights or tie downs for your tent or canopy that can be used for pavement or lawn depending on where your booth will be located at the park.
- All merchandise must be kept within the bounds of your rented space.
-No merchandise can be blocking the walkway to through foot traffic.
-Please include a detailed list of the merchandise you will be selling and a photo of your booth with your application.
- Electrical connections are available
-If your concession requires electricity, to hook up to power you must have at least a 14awg (wire gauge size) 3 pin grounded cord.
-Ungrounded electrical cords or those which have the ground pin removed or otherwise disabled will not be allowed and will be subject to a fine from the Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. This includes all extension cords being used. There will be a state inspector on site.
-Your space may be some distance from the outlet, please plan accordingly.
-The fee for 120 volt, 20 amp circuit is $30.00 each.
-Power requirements must be listed on the vendor application form, NO EXCEPTIONS due to limited power available.
- Overnight security will be provided Friday evening until Saturday morning
-Merchandise should be removed or covered and securely locked.
-The committee is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Pets are allowed at White Salmon Spring Festival if they are on a leash with their owner in the park during our event.
- In order to maintain a safe family atmosphere, the following items are not allowed for sale or display
-No marshmallow guns, pop rocks, squirt guns, snappers, noise makers,
-No weapons of any kind (real or toy),
-No adult oriented items,
-No items that leave waste or debris,
-No drug paraphernalia.
- Sale of body jewelry is allowed at Spring Festival
-However, no piercing or tattooing, with the exception of henna, is allowed.
-Any vendor found in violation of our family-friendly atmosphere will immediately be asked to remove offending items or leave without a refund of any kind, and may not be allowed to return.
- A vendor hospitality volunteer will be available to provide you with restroom breaks.
- Food vendors are required to have the following items at their booths:
1) A functioning fire extinguisher & garbage cans for inside and outside of your display area is required.
-Vendors will be responsible for disposal of garbage into the provided dumpsters.
2) A local Health Permit which can be obtained by contacting Klickitat County Health Dept.
- Any cancellations received after May 20th will not receive a refund.
- Commercial Food Vendor Application
- Commercial Merchandise Vendor Application
- Local Food Vendor Application
- Local Merchandise Vendor Application
- Educational Vendor Application
- Activity Providers Contract
- Vendor Insurance Link