Please review the information below and be sure to email or call if you have questions.
White Salmon Spring Festival
officially opens at 2:00pm Friday, June 1st
and officially ends at 5:00pm Sunday, June 3rd
- Minimum required operational hours:
-Friday 2:00 pm until 6:00 pm
-Saturday 11:00 am until 6:00 pm
-Sunday 11:00 am until 4:00 pm
The main stage has events and music performing long after these hours of operation; you are welcome to stay open as late as you’d like to make additional sales.
- **All vendors/participants must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance that states:
1) Coverage for the dates of the festival: June 1st-3rd, 2018
2) $1,000,000 General Liability Insurance (minimum)
3) Bingen/White Salmon Community Festivals listed as “Additional Insured”
- All units must be in place no later than 2:00pm on Friday, June 1st.
-Check in & Setup can begin Friday morning at 9:00am.
-Please do not set up without contacting a Spring Festival vendor official.
-No vehicles are allowed to drive on the park lawn without prior approval.
-No vehicles will be allowed on the lawn after 1:30pm Friday afternoon or in the event of rain.
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own tables, chairs, canopies, and display equipment
-The festival only provides the space.
- The festival will be held wind, rain, or sunshine! Please plan accordingly
-Due to unpredictable weather it would be beneficial to come with a canopy.
-Bring weights or tie downs for your tent or canopy that can be used for pavement or lawn depending on where your booth will be located at the park.
- The festival will have bags of ice for sale at the park location.
- All merchandise must be kept within the bounds of your rented space.
-No merchandise can be blocking the walkway to through foot traffic.
-Please include a detailed list of the merchandise you will be selling and a photo of your booth with your application.
- Electrical connections are available
-If your concession requires electricity, to hook up to power you must have at least a 14awg (wire gauge size) 3 pin grounded cord.
-Ungrounded electrical cords or those which have the ground pin removed or otherwise disabled will not be allowed and will be subject to a fine from the Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. This includes all extension cords being used. There will be a state inspector on site.
-Your space may be some distance from the outlet, please plan accordingly.
- Minimal overnight security is provided
-Merchandise should be removed or covered and securely locked.
-The committee is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Dogs and other pets are not allowed on the park grounds without prior approval.
- In order to maintain a safe family atmosphere, the following items are not allowed for sale or display
-No marshmallow guns, pop rocks, squirt guns, snappers, noise makers,
-No weapons of any kind (real or toy),
-No adult oriented items,
-No items that leave waste or debris,
-No drug paraphernalia.
- Sale of body jewelry is allowed at Spring Festival
-However, no piercing or tattooing, with the exception of henna, is allowed.
Any vendor found in violation of our family-friendly atmosphere will immediately be asked to remove offending items or leave without a refund of any kind, and may not be allowed to return.
- A vendor hospitality volunteer will be available to provide you with restroom breaks.
- Food vendors are required to have the following items at their booths:
1) A functioning fire extinguisher & garbage cans for inside and outside of your display area is required.
-Vendors will be responsible for disposal of garbage into the provided dumpsters.
2) A local Health Permit which can be obtained by contacting Klickitat County Health Dept.
- Any cancellations received after May 20th will not receive a refund.
- Commercial Food Vendor Application
- Commercial Merchandise Vendor Application
- Local Food Vendor Application
- Local Merchandise Vendor Application
- Educational Vendor Application
- Activity Providers Contract