Join family & friends at the fun-filled White Salmon Spring Festival, June 2nd-4th in Rheingarten Park:
- Friday the Rotary Youth Talent Show is at the gazebo 3-4pm; cash prizes to all who participate. The New Iberians will play on the main stage from 5pm, followed by Saturated Phats at 8pm for all you dancers out there.
- Saturday starts off with the White Salmon Fireman’s Breakfast 7-10am. The downtown Parade starts at 11am with Hugh Whitson announcing. Make sure to attend to cheer for our Parade Grand Marshals, the Community Partners of Bingen-White Salmon.
- On the main stage Harmony of the Gorge kicks us off at noon, followed by White Salmon Jazz Band 1-3pm. To top the night off Live Wire, an AC/DC Tribute Band will get us dancing from 8-12pm.
- Saturday at the gazebo we have Ritchie the Reptile Man at 6pm followed by Columbia Gorge Belly Dancers at 7pm.
- Sunday starts with the SpringFest Run/Walk; Youth 1K will start at 9:00am, and the 5K and 10K will start at 9:30am; all courses start & end at Rheingarten Park.
- Also on Sunday, Grace Baptist Church will be in the park from 11am-12, then on the main stage we have Salsa/Latin Dancers Hannah & Johnny from Afro Latin Swing & friends performing from 12:30pm, then Rudi Bakke & the River City Jazz Band will close the festival from 2pm.
- The Discovery Center Birds of Prey are in the park Sunday 11-12 at the gazebo.
- The city pool will be open Saturday,
- Don’t forget the Doubles Tennis Tournament and 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament.
Lots of vendors to shop at & yes the famous brats have been ordered. All we need for a good time is YOU! Follow the links if you want to participate in any of the events.
Thank you to all of our sponsors, we couldn’t do this event without your support.
See you in the park! -Spring Festival Committee-